22 Mei 2009

Spam (Part 2)

Saking banyaknya spam yang masuk, terbersit pula apa seh maunya mereka. Maka terpilihlah satu email yang ngaku-nya dari London. Berikut petikannya balasan emailnya

Thanks for your response, as a matter of fact this is a high volume of fund investment which I would like to work with confidence and trust.

I will like to work in partnership with you and invest in properties and other profitable lucrative business in your country and beyond, with 20% offer as a compensation for your assistance.


You will be required to;

(1) Assist in receiving the Fund before my arrival
(2) Advise on lucrative areas of investment
(3) Assistance in purchase of properties.

To know you better before proceeding on this transaction, may i have your full details such as;

(1). Your Full Names,
(2). Your house and country address for my purpose of visit.
(3). Age,Date of birth, Sex,Marital Status, Occupation, Position.
(4). Your Mobile Tel/Fax Numbers
(5). Company Name and Address
(6). A Copy of your International passport or Id Card

Please reply back to me immediately with the necessary requirements above for official discussion and commencement on this fund transfer, am waiting for you urgent reply with above information, and call me through my direct phone number +44-7045-717-XXX, as soon as you receive this mail.

Coba saja, kukirimkan sedikit biodataku. Tidak detail karena takut disalahgunakan dan berikut jawabannya :

Thanks for your prompt response, at this moment I want to know your motive of assistance as my business partner, I have made up my mind to offer 20% to you as a compensation for your assistance.

The major issue which I need is the immediate assistance of this fund transfer first, and I want to let you know if you can come down to London in person for the official signing of this fund transfer documents as the beneficiary of the fund. I have mapped out a strategic means of this fund transfer with the legal advice from my attorney. Please kindly note that this is a high volume of investment which I would not acknowledge the presence of any third party.

I wait on your attention for the procedural step and processing of the vital documents for this fund transfer, before submitting your name to the asset and financial management company that is in charge of this fund transfer. Please send your above required details for the official commencement of this fund transfer as soon as possible.

Aku pun berusaha membalasnya dan berikut lanjutan emailnya

Thanks for your response, all I need from you is your honesty and trust in this business as my lifetime business partner. You have to contact the attorney with his contact below:

NAME: BARRISTER CHARLES OWEN PETERS
EMAIL: owenschambers@aol.com
PHONE: +44-7045-761-627

The attorney will sign the fund transfer certificate on your behalf as the beneficiary of this fund. Since you can not make a trip to London , all the documentation and British high court approval with your name as the beneficiary of this fund is urgently need to be in place before this fund should be transferred into your bank account in your country Indonesia . All this process requires some money to put them in good position, since you can not come to London in person for the official signing of this fund transfer.

Contact the attorney immediately and comply with his legal charges, because I want this fund to be transferred into your bank account before Tuesday this week, as I wait on your prompt response.

Aku masih tak percaya, dan aku pun meminta untuk dia langsung menghubungiku via phone.
Thanks for your response, I have been calling your 13 digits phone number +62852.280.25XXX but it has not been connecting.

Aku pun ngeles karena panggilan sebelumnya dari singapura maupun Taiwan tak ada masalah. Dan rabu sore dengan private number rupanya dia menelpon dan suruh aku mengecek emailnya. Berikut petikannya…

I am so sorry for my late reply I traveled out of the country for a seminal in Germany with some of my company’s executives. Well I have got your response email and I have contacted the attorney concerning all the documentation and the British high court approval on this fund transfer certificate with your name as the beneficiary.
The attorney stated that all this legal process will cost you the sum of $3,200 US Dollars. So kindly make an arrangement of this fee and contact the attorney for his directives on how to make the payment to him.

Huh.. ternyata ujung-ujungnya dia meminta uang juga hehe… begitu toh cara kerjanya. So jika anda dapat spam email abaikan saja!!!



0 komentar: