16 Mei 2009

Spam

Brtttttttt. 214 junk mail masuk ke outlook-ku, waduh spam lagi. Ga tau neh kenapa tiap hari pasti ada ajajunk mail yang masuk. Mereka rata-rata sama menawarkan uang untuk ditransfer, tapi ga tau lah hari gini gitu ? berikut contoh spam dari mereka :
Dearest

I am Mrs.Shrinder Jorgensen from Netherlands. I was married to Mr. Michael Jorgensen who worked with Dutch Embassy in England for nine years before he died in April 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both living in a good example of marriage. Since his death I Decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which is against my believe.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$5.5Million with a Security Company in South Africa,


Dear Friend,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as serious could come into your mind but please consider it and accept it with a deep sense of humility. Before proceeding, I wish to introduce myself to you; I am Todd Williams a staff of Nat West Bank Plc here in London, United Kingdom, I am the head of the accounts department. I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal which I believe will profit both of us on completion. I contacted you after a careful thought that you might be capable of handling this business transaction, which i explained below.

The sum of (£ 18,500,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds), has been floating as unclaimed since 2000 in my bank as all efforts to get across the relatives of our client who deposited the money have hit the stones.

Good Day.

Here write Mrs Sonia Laura,Managing Director Of Sonia Laura Charity Home.
I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable award Bank Draft of $1,000.000.00 USD (One Million US Dollars),but I did not hear from you. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, West Africa, I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till the end of July 2009

Hello,
We Offer Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 2% within a 1 year to 20 years repayment duration period to any part of the world.
We give out loans within the range of $5,000 to $100,000,000 USD. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

Ada banyak spam yang masuk, dengan motif yang sama seseorang mati dan meninggalkan deposit yang harus segera dicairkan, mereka hendak mentransfer ke account kita dan sebagai imbalannya kita mendapatkan 20% dari nilai transfer atau tergantung kesepakatan. Entahlah, tapi dunia maya memang benar-benar maya. Terlebih spam ini lebih banyak mngaku-ngaku dari dunia afrika. Nigeria, afrika selatan, sudan dsb mungkin supaya kita lebih percaya terlebih belahan sana masih rawan konflik.

So waspadalah, karena mereka meminta identitas kita yang entah mereka pergunakan buat apa…



0 komentar: